With over 200 members, The Stewpot Alliance is the auxiliary support group of The Stewpot, formed in 2007 “to support and promote The Stewpot and to serve as a resource for volunteer events and development opportunities."
SERVE SECOND CHANCES WITH US
Our goal as an auxiliary of The Stewpot is to offer our members various ways to connect and contribute. As a member, you have access to the opportunities below to become more involved and enhance your giving.
- PHILANTHROPY - Contribute your time for our annual fundraiser Soup's On! or give generously to support client events during the year.
- SOCIAL EVENTS - Attend member-only happy hours at supporting Soup's On! restaurants and annual business meetings.
- EDUCATION - Access insider information on homelessness in our community and attend exclusive engagements at Encore Park.
- VOLUNTEERISM - Serve monthly at the Second Chance Cafe, support client events such as the annual talent show, or host a table at the Holiday Women's Tea.
- COMMUNITY - Network with thought leaders, activists, and compassionate community members who share a passion for serving second chances.
Join The Stewpot Alliance today to make an impact on the lives of Stewpot clients and other community members! Your generous giving to The Alliance allows us to provide gift cards to attendees of the Holiday Women's Tea, refreshments and snacks for the Art Program's annual show at the Dallas Public Library, and prizes for the Fall Talent Show.
In addition, your support of our marquee fundraiser Soup's On! allows the Alliance to give a sizable annual donation to support Stewpot programs.
Since 2007, Soup's On! has raised in excess of $2,000,000 for The Stewpot.
- $ 50 Member
- $125 Sustaining Member
- $480 Sustaining Patron